IN PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
- January 20, 2022
- 157 views
Preparing for the new year – Pursuing Happiness 2022
Happy New Year!!
It is my joy to welcome you my highly esteemed readers to the first blog of the year from weekly insights.
I will start by asking you this important question: Have you prepared for the year?
During the holidays, I took time off with my husband to prepare for the year. Our approach was different, one we never tried before. I imagine that many of us have also given serious thought to the year 2022 and into what we need to do to make it a successful year. Here are a few tips you need to focus on as you prepare for your year.
- Review the outgoing year – look at what you accomplished, what you did not accomplish and why. What worked and what did not work. Review your finances – Be honest about your money situation.
- Audit your life – How are you feeling: happy, successful, frustrated, unsatisfied? And why?
- Make a New Year’s resolution – what issues and areas of your life do you want to improve and make a resolution in line with the review you have already done.
- Set a vision – what are your big dreams, vision, and goals? – Write again your mission statement and – the purpose of your life.
- Set goals that you want to achieve in 2022 in line with your vision and mission.
- Plan your year – 12-month planner – make a financial plan too for the future that cuts spending, increases savings and repays the debt – make a plan to live a healthy lifestyle
Having made these plans on paper. Then make a strategy and a plan for the following,
- Get organized – create systems – that make it easy to achieve these goals. Start with the areas that are most out of order
- Create new habits– everything we do is dictated by our habits good or bad.
- Detox your life – cleanse your life from junk, toxins, all forms of negativity
- Clean out the clutter – I guarantee you that you have way more than you need or even use – Having all this stuff doesn’t make your life better. It can create overwhelm and stress. Clean up your email inbox
- Make a bucket list – Your plan for the year should include everything even a bucket list!
- Add accountability – Someone who knows what you need to do and when and follows up with you regularly to review your progress.
For the detailed resource that i used go to my facebook group here