Attema Footprint provides services in stable and fragile countries. It has worked for, and with local community groups, community-based organizations, national, regional and Pan-Africa agencies, faith-based entities, civil society, governments, UN Agencies, AU agencies, International humanitarian agencies and NGOs, Consortia, Alliances, bilateral and multilateral agencies, private sectors among others in define countries of Africa, Asia, Middle East, Pacific,Eastern Europe and Europe. Attema Footprint has developed strong and effective approaches, methods, techniques, tools guideline and frameworks for delivery of its services and together with its network of professionals has built a track record of success. Its strength is in its dedicated network of professionals with the expertise to work in a wide range of sectors as indicated below.
- Conduct Board Development Seminars for Board members
- Organizational and, Assessment Review for Management of Change.
- Conducting research, baseline studies, customer satisfaction audits, and document and disseminate findings
- Support the use of research findings
- Developing and training on monitoring learning programs for organizations
- Providing financial services in meeting donor requirements in financial reporting