SHEBUNTU Circle – Four Weeks
Do you struggle with feelings of insecurity, feeling insignificant, and low self-esteem?
Do you feel not accepted, rejected and invisible?
Do you have problems with uncontrollable anger and resentment and toxic-negativity?
Do you have stress, panic attacks, tormenting thoughts and depression? Are you tired of trying to fix and take control of your addictions?
Do you have difficulties with forgiveness from the heart?
Dorothy Attema has put together a SHEBUNTU – high-quality transformational group coaching program for a fraction of the cost of individual coaching. A smart and affordable way to receive top-notch guidance through collaborative non-directive inquiry and reflection. She provides step by step coaching guide with all the tools needed to help you successfully take back control of your life, stop the blame game, believe in yourself and live with confidence. This program has tools that will help you cut straight to the chase on what you need to do to leave behind stress, resentment, anger and depression for a deep meaningful balanced life to reach your full potential and achieve your highest aspirations.
Here’s what you need to be a fit for SHEBUNTU CIRCLE:
- Be 100% Coachable.
- Be willing to work in a multicultural Group.
- Set aside time to attend all the sessions in the month.
- Be prepared to put in the work on the assignments.
Here’s what you get in the SHEBUNTU CIRCLE
- Learn from Dorothy Attema on How to coach yourself to emotional inner healing and holistic mental health. How to stop being a victim, Take back control and leave the stress and anger behind to achieve your full potential and achieve your highest aspirations.
- Full access to the workbook content and groups.
- Access to a network of professional women leaders from diverse spheres and backgrounds.
- Connection with a support team of cheerleaders and accountability partners that will walk with you beyond the program.
- Private weekly 30minutes check-in call for the duration of the program.
- A free downloadable version of Dorothy’s book INVISIBLE NO MORE